CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Ode* to Kristen

*And by "ode," I mean list

Happy Birthday Kristen! My little sis drove down in Cali over her birthday and I was reminded of the many reasons that I love her.

1-She gets really excited to give blood. It's confusing. It's like she thinks phlebotomists are the tooth fairy. Only with blood. And no quarters. Or wings.

2-If you haven't sung in the car with Kristen, I feel like you've missed out on something quite exciting. It's like a mini show on wheels.

3-I can always count on candidness from Kristen. Like when I'm about to walk out the door and she asks me if I got ready, then I know for sure what she's thinking.

4-When we both lived at BYU she would bring me treats every time I picked her up from school, which turned out to be a lot of treats.

5-She plays Claire de Lune and my favorite Brahms Intermezzo quite exquisitely.

6-She really likes to model her life after laudatory public figures (ie: Dolly Parton).

7-She lets me read outloud to her my favorite parts of my favorite books, which I then rave about with great some breadth. Only 3 people let me do this.

8-What a perfect sister. Somebody give that girl a crown! Wait...wait...it's been done. Thank you city of North Ogden.

3 comments:

The Wimmer 5 said...

Love her. Happy Birthday Kris! And I love you. What a great big sister.

Kristen Nicole said...

I have pure bliss written on my face right now. I love you!

Courtney said...

Hey!! I didn't know you had a blog!! Yay for blogging nurses!! P.S. We need to catch up soon!!