CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

25 and Underage.

Yesterday a 48 year old man asked me out. 48. He is precisely 2 years and 1 month younger than my father (yes, I know his date of birth). Maybe this happens to innocent unsuspecting girls all the time, but whhhhaaaat the...severely unacceptable. A couple of weeks ago an approximately 38 year old man asked me out. Just when I thought it couldn't get more inappropriate. Anyway, that's all. I just thought those of you in Utah should understand the travails of living in California. And don't worry. I stayed safely home in my apartment playing Ticket to Ride instead of accepting said offers.

On a lighter note I had the best 25th birthday party ever! In no particular order it involved a purple elephant gift exchange, night games, a pinata, and cake. Pretty much all anybody could ever require for a major life event. So thank you to everybody who took part!

8 comments:

mastermind said...

I don't know. From previous posts it's clear to me that you eat dinner before 6pm and you enjoy board games. I'm guessing you also have an affinity for bridge and shuffleboard. So it seems only natural that you are attracting the more mature fellows. You're one AARP card away from being their peer.

Luke and Tiff said...

Happy Birthday Kelly! I'm sorry I wasn't there to play Ticket to Ride. Remember the rule is you have to be decade compatible and those men were clearly breaking the rule. Brad West says hi--we are at work.

Carly said...

Oh my gosh! Yikes, yikes, yikes! You have always been so mature though. And I believe your beauty transcends decades. Hmmmmm.....that's still pretty creepy though. I'm glad you avoided the dates. I love and miss you! Ash said you're coming home in September for a bit. Hope I get to see you. And Happy Happy Happy Birthday. I'm sorry I'm not good at remembering on the actual day. I'm glad your day was wonderful though. Love ya!

Chris said...

happy birthday Kelly! I'm so sorry about the dirty old men. Yuck! We miss you in utah. Traci

Scott and Sarah said...

Maybe you should move?! Closer to me maybe? Glad you had fun at Lake Powell. Of course, who doesn't? Love you!

The Cassity's said...

Watch out for those old men or you may end up with one sexy shawn connely. I don't know, it works for some;) Can you believe all of us are getting to be a quarter of a century old?!

The Wimmer 5 said...

I need a new post please.

The Wimmer 5 said...

I realize my last comment may sound a bit rude to those who don't know me. What I meant was I love hearing your stories and know there are some I need to know about, therefore, I need to hear more. So good to see you the other day. Hope all is well in LA. I'm ticked BYU won. :(