CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 14, 2008

A Friendly Game of Tag

A--Attached or Single? Single
B--Best Friend? Whoever will pay me for being unemployed. I accept cupcakes as monetary substitution.
C-- Cake or Pie? I am a very non-discriminatory treat eater.
D-- Day of Choice? I'm actually quite partial to Mondays. I like starting a new week.
E-- Essential Item? My GPS System. Irreplaceable.
F--Favorite Color? Purple
G-- Gummy Bears or Worms? um....worms
H-- Hometown? Pleasant View
I-- Indulgence(s)? Songs by Rihanna. I wish I didn't love them so.
J-- January or July? July!
K-- Kids? TBA
L-- Life is Incomplete Without? Lake Powell and cookies
M-- Marriage Date? October 15, 2009. (My mom says that if I think positive thoughts it will come true. Verdict's still out.)
N-- Number of siblings? 3 charming brothers, 1 delightful sister
O-- Oranges or Apples? Apples. Oranges are too high maintenance
P-- Phobias or fears? Walking along minding by business and being unexpectedly hit by a bicylclist
Q-- Quotes? Joy is the serious business of Heaven. -C.S. Lewis
R-- Reason to Smile? I just had delicious curry for dinner.
S-- Season? Fall = football season, changing leaves, back to school, jacket weather.
T-- Tag 5 People? Emily, Sara, Tiffany, Marilyn, Hannah
U-- Unknown Fact? Unfortunately my life is an open book. I've worked to gain some mystery for some years now, but it proves to be useless.
V-- Very Favorite Store? Any grocery store. And probably Target.
W-- Worst Habit? Procrastinating
X-- Xray or Ultrasound? Is this a trick question?
Y-- Your Favorite Food? Fine food.
Z-- Zodiac? Leo

1 comment:

mastermind said...

You just had dinner? Before 6pm? What are you, 80?