CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day

My dad is the best. While I have thought this for 24 years, I have never been able to find the perfect gift for him. Until now.


A friend from school casually passed along this business card to me that he found amusing. There are only two words on the card, small print, embossed, to the point.














So, dad, I realize it's a little tardy considering I no longer live under your roof and have almost learned to control my daily word quota, but still. For all those times I followed you into your office, for all those times I perched on your bed after dates, for all those times I called you at work...this card is for you. Just a little subtle flash will do. I'll understand. Happy Father's Day!

















6 comments:

mastermind said...

Can I get one of those too?

The Wimmer 5 said...

Love it. I'm stoked to be checking your blog every day so let's get going with more stories and pictures especially. Can't wait to see you so soon.

And I find it hard to believe Jeff would ever use that card on you... Love ya

Carly said...

Yay! You have a blog. Now I can forever stay up on all of your wittiness. I'm so glad. I look forward to being up-to-date on your life in Cali! Love ya...

Rob and Mare said...

HOORAY!!! Welcome to the life of blogging! I'm so happy you have one. It will just have to do for now until we get you back with us in good ol' Utah. We miss you!

Kylee said...

Hey Kel! How happy am I to be connected with you in such a way. Although I prefer face-to-face, this will have to do! Love you!

Seth and Kara Farnsworth said...

Oh Hooray, you have a blog! Even though it is way nerdy, blogging is definitely one of my "things." I am so excited to begin our keeping-in-touchness.