CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 29, 2009

I have nothing to blog about...

...but will bore you with the occurences of January, 2009.

1. In a time of economic downturn I took the road less traveled and quit one of my jobs. It's the same surge of satisfaction you experience when you get to college and realize that you don't actually have to go to class and can stay home and play Uno instead. Now I have less money and more time to play Uno.
2. I remembered that I have little business dating men who neither read nor watch football. I'm sure I'll have to eat my words someday, but by that time I'll be living with my sister in an attic and we won't even get cable, so not a big deal.
3. I was playing the pianoforte and a man totally ablated me with his eyes when I hit the wrong note(s). After 21 years of ablation free playing, it came as quite a shock to my system. Eek! I think I'll challenge him to an arm wrestle, because in my mind an arm wrestle would prove a lot of points.
4. Chinese New Year was embraced. I love me some Chinese New Year and highly recommend its celebration. Ni hao.

4 comments:

Krista said...

You are clever and I love you. Happy Year of the Ox ... I hope you find yourself some big Oxes ... Oxi? this year.

Courtney said...

You crack me up, girl! Way to put it out there on the dating thing....Amen!! Can I come live with you and your sister in, like, 15 years, because I'm pretty sure that I'll be old and lonely by then, too....and I love UNO.

mastermind said...

I bet Kristen is really happy to hear that her future lies in an attic with no cable and a plethora of cats (I added the cats in myself- just because we all know they'll be there).
But I'm sure as long as you two can haul a piano up there and you can memorize the sheet music to Aida, you guys will be fine.

Kristen Nicole said...

Meggie is right! I'm super excited about our future. But we are not haveing cats unless she is going to clean the litter boxes...hey, that's not a bad idea.